Sunday, January 15, 2012

Can't keep up with other BLOGS

Just a little note to say HI! I know I haven't blogged in awhile and I am having trouble keeping up!  Between being a mommy, running a business, and going to school I am falling short when it comes to blogging about the Bravo Houswives.  Especially when there are so many AMAZING sites out there and I am a needle in a haystack.  Anyway, I am going 2 continue my blog, but I will be expanding.  I am debating stopping the recaps because there are soooooo many recaps out there.  I wish I could do this for $$$, but so many ppl do it for free.  At least I don't think they're getting paid.  Maybe they are???? I don't know. I would love 2 head up a fan site for a housewife...so ladies if you need a FAN club president DM me on twitter! IN MY DREAMS>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment