Friday, December 16, 2011

LAZY RECAP of Atlanta and Beverly Hills episodes this week

I've been lazy with posting recaps and questions!  I guess if I want ppl to follow I have to actually post.   This is something I do for fun, so my business always comes first...Housewives comes after business/famiy/education and other obligations!  This week we saw three housewife shows.  I am trying to remember so forgive me if I forget something!

RHOA-I actually am totally forgetting the SUN episode, but the last episode we saw Phaedra going to court for Sheree.  This was sad to watch and I just felt the entire situation was too much!  I don't think she was outsmarted...I think that she didn't know about the contempt motion.
RHOBH-
This episode was actually FUN! 
We saw Lisa and Taylor become friends.  Madybe it's sympathy, but I think it's kind of Lisa to assist Taylor in her time of need.  Taylor was crying her eyes out and Lisa came to her rescue! 
DD and Camille think that Lisa is doing it to look good, but I don't.
We see beautiful Pandora trying on wedding dresses with Lisa and Giggy.
Pandora's bach party looked like fun!  Taylor came along, as did a group of Pandora's well mannered friends.  They hung out with the chipmunks and made me laugh!
Adrienne brought Camille, Dana, and Brandi to the Palms.  Adrienne gave them the "royal" treatment and they danced the night away.  Looked like fun!
Both the Palms and Hard Rock looked like FABULOUS hotels.
Till Next time, Bye! Have a great weekend and don't forget to HUG ur kids! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment